This company doesn't even exist as far as i can find and Pay Pal allows these losers to transfer money to their account.These *** heads don't respond to any emails or show that they are in business.

Pay Pal should shut off any ties to these *** heads. I ordered 4 cars for my grand children and it's just a few days fro xmas and no toys and they took my money. OH I'm sorry I meant to say THEY STOLE MY MONEY.

These people should be reported to the Federal Gov't for fraud.I HOPE THEY ROT IN ***

Had an Experience with Seven Deals?

Comments

I ordered 2 shirts through their web site a month ago.I am still waiting for my product.

They have not replied to many of my emails. The business is owned by HE Long. The 'authorized' PayPal payment via my Amex card is still 'pending', which basically means they have not 'taken' it yet.

The authorization expires in a few days.Then it will be a big fight with PayPal to get the payment canceled grrrrrr

Amnesia
Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, United States #6483

I ordered a product from their website in January.Its now almost April and still have yet to receive the product I ordered.

I sent them MANY emails requesting the product I purchased to no avail.AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more